Saturday 28 January 2017

Balloon Adventures




Balloons make me smile and feel happy so when I saw the Balloon Adventures stamp set in the new Occasions Catalogue, I knew it would become a favourite.

The Balloon Adventures stamp set is so versatile and when paired up with the Balloon Pop-up Thinlits Dies lets the imagination run wild.

On the front of this card I have used the Party Animal Designer Series Paper for the present topped with a glitzy bow created from one of the Thinlets Dies.  There are lots of colourful designs in the DSP package and the Thinlits Dies have a great pop-up balloon die which I used inside the card.

From tags, to boxes, to shaker cards, the Balloon Adventures stamp set (page 5 in the Occasions Catalogue) lets you create bright products for all your wild adventures and celebrations.  To enhance your products, don't forget the Emerald Envy Taffeta Ribbon and Party Animal Embellishments along with Party Animal Designer Washi Tape.




I hope you enjoyed today's post. If you would like to order any of the supplies used for this card, please contact me.







Check out the Next Blog - MiRan








Previous Blog by Bruni










3 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Jean. I love the pop-out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and when I got it in our swap at Jan's in December, I knew I had to get the set and it's now ordered. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour! Oh and the sparkly bow too! Real fun to receive on a birthday.

    ReplyDelete