Saturday 29 April 2017

Celebrate Mother's Day



The month of May is a time to celebrate Spring!  Spring is my favorite season ... budding flowers, sprouting grass, blossoms on the trees, a hint of warmth in the air, birds chirping and the fresh smell in the air that a Spring rain brings.

May is also the time to celebrate Mother's Day.  I can't celebrate it with my mom as she passed away a very long time ago, but I have family and close friends that are great mother's so this post is to celebrate them.  Mothers, celebrate your day! Here's my card celebrating Mothers along with Stampin'Up! products used to create the card.














Next Blog MiRan

Previous Blog Bruni

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Jean. I love the soft colours of the rose outlined in gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jean! I too love the colours you choose and that touch of gold and sparkle...TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, love this card and just had to post a comment to let you know!

    ReplyDelete