Saturday 27 May 2017

Honoring Father's Day


My father is no long with me unfortunately.  He passed away a very long time ago, but there is not a day that I don't think of him.He was the kindest and most loving father.  In his honor I am writing this post and have created a card which I think he would have loved.

I grew up in Winnipeg and every year my parents and I would drive to Banff for our summer vacation, camping along the way.  My dad loved the mountains and especially loved the Moraine Lake area.  I though the In The Meadow stamp set with trees, a lake and the mountains in the background would be appropriate to honor my dad.


Dad, this one's for you with all my love!














Previous Blog By Bruni








Next Blog By MiRan

3 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job on the scenery Jean. And at first glance I thought the scenery panel was a card on top of the crumb cake background which would be an interesting design. I might have to try that.

    ReplyDelete