Saturday 24 June 2017

A Wedding




The month of June is very popular for weddings but ours happened later in the year.

A momentous day in our life!  Our wedding took place in November, 1968 - 49 years ago.  We were married in Winnipeg, Manitoba and, believe it or not, the sun was shining and no snow on the ground which is unusual for Winnipeg at that time of year.

A white brocade dress, 7 ft. chapel veil (a family heirloom), pale pink carnations, my husband in his Military uniform and surrounded by family and friends. Great memories!!

Here is my wedding cake card. 

  












Take a look at Bruni's



Take a look at MiRan's





3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, Jean. I love the rounded corners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jean. I love the embossed icing. What stamp set is this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Jean! I love the soft and airy color scheme - and the beautiful tiny flowers! Whoo-hoo - I want to try this one soon!

    ReplyDelete