Saturday 26 August 2017

Wood Crate



Seashore Stampers August Blog Hop is showcasing "Something Other Than A Card".  It was not a hardship for me to decide what to post, as I absolutely love the Wood Crate Framelits along with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack.

The crates are so versatile.  In my photo I have die-cut them with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper holding 3x3 cards.  Fill with 3 or 4 thank you cards with envelopes as a gift for a special friend.


I will be using these crates at Christmas Dinner, die-cutting with some festive paper from Stampin' Up!, fill with chocolates, wrap with cellophane, tie with a bright ribbon with a Merry Christmas tag and put at each place setting for guests to enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!












Take a look at the other Seashore Stampers blog posts!

From Bruni  

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Great gift idea for hosts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love it Jean! Now I need to pull my set out to play with too. This set makes wonderful gift-giving projects for the men in our lives!

    ReplyDelete